In order to update your GPS device: Volvo Sensus with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Volvo Sensus device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Copy extracted files into an USB stick
- Upload the files into your Volvo Sensus device selecting the option "Import POI".
- Select the usb stick as a data source.
- Select the first file with extension GPX and press OK. Data will be read automatically.
- After finish the data import, you will be able to assign a new sound to the category. Unfortunately the icons are preinstalled and can not be changed.
- Finally choose Save and press OK.
- Repeat this procedure for each GPX file.
This information will be able to be imported in your Volvo device if the version of your current software is 0997 or above that.
Remember, you have to use an USB stick formated in FAT32 format and less than 1 Gigabyte size
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.