Fiat Sedici (Bosch MMC)
In order to update your GPS device: Fiat Sedici (Bosch MMC) with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Fiat Sedici (Bosch MMC) device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Copy and paste unzipped files to an empty USB stick (formated as FAT, smaller than 1GB) into directory "/myPOIs/myPOIWarnings".
- Connect USB stick to your Fiat Sedici (Bosch MMC) navigation device.
- Click SETUP key
- Go to menu option "Navigation/Load Custom POIs"
- It will detect new files of points of interest automatically.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.