Opel Navi 900
In order to update your GPS device: Opel Navi 900 with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Opel Navi 900 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Plug in your PC an empty stick USB not bigger than 1 Gigabyte of memory, and formated in FAT format. Create a folder called 'myPOIs' in the root folder of the USB stick. Finally copy the extracted files before into the folder named 'myPOIs'
- Turn on the ignition of your Opel and plug the USB stick into the USB slot of your Opel Navi 900 device.
- Press the CONFIG button and select the menu item "Navigation settings". In the Settings menu select Import from the own point of interest.
- The camera data are now automatically loaded into the navigation system. This may take a moment. Do not interrupt!
- In the same menu where is the option "Import OWN SPECIAL DESTINATIONS" - select the option located down at all, "Special Notice myPOIs Destination"
- We look for the option with the icon "Cinema" and select it. Now in the next menu choose the option "Display POI early" (This option warns about 400 meters before. While the later option, it does about 200 meters, I recommend the early option)
- To verify the installation. Press the button "NAVI", and once on the map, press the soft key (central wheel)
- In this menu, select "Navigation Options", then "Map options" and then "View POI on the map"
- Once done, select the option "Custom" and then go down and select the option "Automotive", which is at the end down this menu
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.