Mio Moov Spirit V505 TV
In order to update your GPS device: Mio Moov Spirit V505 TV with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Mio Moov Spirit V505 TV device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Power on your Mio Moov Spirit V505 TV device. Connect your Mio Moov Spirit V505 TV device using an USB cable to your PC.
- Start the software MioMore and select Custom POIs.
- Click Browse and choose a *.csv file from where you extracted the zip file before. Set a name for the new POI category similar to the file name. Enable the Visual alert and choose the distance. Click Browse again and add an icon file for the new POI category.
- You can also enable an audio alert. Choose a wav file you want and add it. Finally click "Add to device" to transfer the speed camera category to the Mio Moov Spirit V505 TV device. Repeat those steps for each csv file.
- If you want, you can download an alarm sound from this link.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.