Mercedes Benz ML Alpine X800D ML
In order to update your GPS device: Mercedes Benz ML Alpine X800D ML with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Mercedes Benz ML Alpine X800D ML device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Power the unit on and insert the SD card into INA-W910R. The SD card slot is accessible by pressing the "Eject/Tilt” hard key. The "Eject/Tilt” hard key is located as indicated below. Then press the “Open” soft key.
- Reset INA-W910R to initialize the update. The “Reset” hard key is located as indicated below. Use a pencil to press the “Reset” hard key.
- The Update is finished once the popup message “Navigation Update Successful” is displayed. Press the “OK” soft key.
- The update process might take a few minutes. Please wait until you see the confirmation screen.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.