Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 3.5
In order to update your GPS device: Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Connect your Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 device to your PC using USB cable. Run LuccAssist application.
- Once running LuccAssist select your language and click 'Load'. Browse the folder where you extracted the zipped files before.
- Select the first file in the list. Activate the checkbox "POI hint". Doing this you'll receive a warning when approaching to the speedcam. Repeat this procedure with the rest of the files in the folder.
- When you finish processing all files in the folder, click "Copy POI list" to transfer all the information into your Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 device.
In order to install the speedcam information into your Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca 3.5 device you have to download LuccAssist application. Click the next link to download.
LuccAssist Software.BlauPunkt Property. Not available on this site.
If you don't have 'LuccAssist' software, then you can proceed with step number 6.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.