Once purchased, you will have the choice to upgrade your recent purchase and convert it into a yearly subscription, during the first seven days after your purchase. Once you purchase for the first time, you will receive a login and password, to get access to your customers private area. There you will be able to download your updates, and renew your purchases. If you've got any promotion code, you will be able to use it in your customer private area
Choose the manufacturer and model of your GPS device
and download the latest update available. The most complete database of speedcam available on internet. You'll receive inmediately a download link containing the necessary files to update your device. You don't need to do other format conversions. 100% Legal
In order to update your GPS device: Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 with the latest speedcam database, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you've got the corresponding speedcam file for your Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on the left side of this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Connect your Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device using an USB cable to your PC. Once your PC has detected your GPS device as an external storage drive open the folder "./iGO8/CONTENT/speedcam". Copy in this folder the files extracted from the zip file before.
- Once the files have been copied into your Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device, unplug USB cable and then reboot the Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device.
- When the Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device finishes its startup, connect it again to your PC. Open again the folder "./iGO8/CONTENT/speedcam". Now you will see two more files, called speedcam.spdb and SpeedcamUpdates.spud respectively. Delete the file called SpeedcamUpdates.spud. Finally rename "speedcam.spdb" as SpeedcamUpdates.spud
- Unplug your Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device from your PC. Reboot your Becker Traffic Assist Z 213 device. Now, go outside to get GPS coverage. Check that a new menu has been created. Go to "Settings/Navigation settings/Danger spot" or "Settings/Navigation settings/speedcam". Double check that every option is adjusted to your preferences.
Get latest speedcam database update
Installation guide on how to update your device
Need support? Ask for any related question. Service, 100% legal
Take a look to our latest speedcam database entries