AvMap Geosat 5 Blu e
In order to update your GPS device: AvMap Geosat 5 Blu e with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your AvMap Geosat 5 Blu e device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Run GeoSatUpdate and Click the button "database transfer".
- Select the folder where you saved our speed camera data. The speedcam database will be transferred to your AvMap Geosat 5 Blu e device. When finished, turn on your AvMap Geosat 5 Blu e device.
- Your installation has finished.
- If you want, you can download an alarm sound from this link.
You will need the software for your AvMap Geosat 5 Blu e device. You can get the latest updated version from next link.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.