In order to update your GPS device: Alpine INE-S900AF with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Alpine INE-S900AF device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Copy the extracted files into the root folder of an USB stick.
- Connect the USB stick into the Alpine INE-S900AF device
- Power the unit on. Press the hard key Menu on the left side of the unit, then press Setup. Select Navi on the left side and press Personal POI.
- Press the Update button to import the speed camera database into your system. Confirm with YES.
- The update process might take a few minutes. Please wait until you see the confirmation screen.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.