In order to update your GPS device: Pioneer AVIC-Z140 with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Pioneer AVIC-Z140 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Copy the folder « PC » onto a SD card
- Insert the (Micro)SD card in your NavGate system
- Once SD card inserted, follow the screen instructions
- Your system is ready to work !
Léa Mercier - 2023-03-31
My car GPS was stuck at 50%, but I did login into the control panel and I customized my own database which solved the issue. Thanks for the support.
Elisa Richard - 2023-03-30
Great update for my car device
Jules Dumas - 2023-03-30
Thanks for the support. Great service.