Zenec ZE-NC 3141
In order to update your GPS device: Zenec ZE-NC 3141 with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Zenec ZE-NC 3141 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Load and install Naviextras Toolbox from Naviextras.com
- Prepare your USB memory stick with Toolbox. It should create the directories "[USB stick]/Updates/BACKUP/content/
- Copy and paste unzipped files into the speedcam folder.
- Connect the USB stick to your ZENEC unit.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.