Packard Bell GPS 400
In order to update your GPS device: Packard Bell GPS 400 with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Packard Bell GPS 400 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Connect your Packard Bell GPS 400 device to your PC using Microsoft Active Sync
- Copy the unzipped files into the folder "./DestinatorApps/Destinator/Common/Favorites" or into the folder "./DestinatorApps/Destinator/UserData/Favorites" if you're user of Destinator 6.
- Once copying files is finished, disconnect your Packard Bell GPS 400 device from Active Sync and run Destinator application.
- In the Manage Favorites option enable the icons for the different speedcam.
- Finally check the option to be warned first time and second time. Fill in the form for the first option, "400". For the second one option insert "100". The meaning of both values represent the moment when you'll receive a warning from your GPS depending on the distance between your car and the speedcam.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.