Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus
In order to update your GPS device: Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Connect your Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device using an USB cable to your PC. Once your PC has detected your GPS device as an external storage drive open the folder "./iGO8/CONTENT/speedcam". Copy in this folder the files extracted from the zip file before.
- Once the files have been copied into your Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device, unplug USB cable and then reboot the Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device.
- When the Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device finishes its startup, connect it again to your PC. Open again the folder "./iGO8/CONTENT/speedcam". Now you will see two more files, called speedcam.spdb and SpeedcamUpdates.spud respectively. Delete the file called SpeedcamUpdates.spud. Finally rename "speedcam.spdb" as SpeedcamUpdates.spud
- Unplug your Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device from your PC. Reboot your Becker Ready 50 LMU Plus device. Now, go outside to get GPS coverage. Check that a new menu has been created. Go to "Settings/Navigation settings/Danger spot" or "Settings/Navigation settings/speedcam". Double check that every option is adjusted to your preferences.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.