In order to update your GPS device: Alpine X801D-U with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Alpine X801D-U device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Copy all the extracted files into an empty USB stick
- Safely remove the USB stick from your PC.
- Power on the navigation device and connect the USB stick.
- The Update starts automatically and is finished when following message is displayed: "Speedcam data update finished - Please remove USB stick".
- Remove the USB stick.
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.