Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0
In order to update your GPS device: Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 with the latest update, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you got the update file for your Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Press Reset key. Then press and hold Power On and UP key on your Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 device until you see "USB Update Mode" on the screen.
- Connect your Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 device to the PC using USB cable. Once your PC detects as external storage your Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 device, you have to open folder "./Alpine/content/speedcam" and remove all files contained there.
- Copy the extracted files into the folder "./Alpine/content/speedcam". Once finished unplug the USB cable from your Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 device. Press RESET key again, and Power On. Bootup takes long for first time after update.
- To activate speedcam warnings, you have to go outside with your Alpine Blackbird PMD-B200P V2.0 device and get GPS coverage. Now click "Navigations menu -> Settings -> Warnings" and activate audible warning while approaching to the speedcam. You can also activate "Visible Warning".
Remember you can customize freely your download. Get access to the customer control panel and using the customization tool in order to get a customized speedcam database according to your needs. You will need this tool if your device doesn't accept the size of the new update. You can add and remove countries speedcam data to your current setup.