Once purchased, you will have the choice to upgrade your recent purchase and convert it into a yearly subscription, during the first seven days after your purchase. Once you purchase for the first time, you will receive a login and password, to get access to your customers private area. There you will be able to download your updates, and renew your purchases. If you've got any promotion code, you will be able to use it in your customer private area
Choose the manufacturer and model of your GPS device
and download the latest update available. The most complete database of speedcam available on internet. You'll receive inmediately a download link containing the necessary files to update your device. You don't need to do other format conversions. 100% Legal
In order to update your GPS device: Acer D150 with the latest speedcam database, follow next instructions.
First of all, be sure you've got the corresponding speedcam file for your Acer D150 device, downloaded from SpeedcamUpdates.com.
If still haven't got it, you can get it now filling the form you see on the left side of this page.
- Extract files from the SpeedcamUpdates zip package. If the file you have downloaded is not a ZIP file means the file is already decompressed, and you can continue with the next step of this installation instructions.
- Connect your Acer D150 device to your PC using Microsoft Active Sync
- Copy the unzipped files into the folder "./DestinatorApps/Destinator/Common/Favorites" or into the folder "./DestinatorApps/Destinator/UserData/Favorites" if you're user of Destinator 6.
- Once copying files is finished, disconnect your Acer D150 device from Active Sync and run Destinator application.
- In the Manage Favorites option enable the icons for the different speedcam.
- Finally check the option to be warned first time and second time. Fill in the form for the first option, "400". For the second one option insert "100". The meaning of both values represent the moment when you'll receive a warning from your GPS depending on the distance between your car and the speedcam.
Get latest speedcam database update
Installation guide on how to update your device
Need support? Ask for any related question. Service, 100% legal
Take a look to our latest speedcam database entries